Social icons

Style Snippet: Spring Shirts (Part2)

Wednesday 6 April 2016


You may have seen me do my GRWM showing all my favourite Spring makeup, so I thought I'd do part 2 showing you may favourite spring look!

















Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Topshop Leighs 
Boots: Boohoo
Backpack: Avon
Bracelet: The lovely Federica 

I really wanted to show you this shirt because it is literally me in a shirt!! I mean it has bikes on, which I will be getting when I go to uni, cacti, which you all know I love, owls, one of my favourite animals, pineapples and oranges, which are my favourite fruits! I saw this on their website and knew I had to have it, I mean how often do you find a pattern that describes your personality? I have to say it would be completely perfect if it had dogs on but we can't have everything. 
If you've never tried Zara shirts, I'd highly recommend them. I find patterned shirts are a staple in my wardrobe anyway but the Zara ones are my favourite because they are so nicely made. They are so soft and the fabric drapes really nice, you dont get it restricting you or bunching up weirdly and then they have extra details like interesting cuff lengths or strong/hidden buttons. I notice all this in a shirt because I look for things that will last well, I hate it when you buy an item and wash it and it goes hard or shrinks. I'd highly recommend these shirts and to be honest I think I'll just continuously buy them in different patterns. They are thin so with the cream ones you can see your bra so you'd have to wear a top or a white bra but I dont really mind that, and for my figure it can be flattering because you can still see your figure through it rather than it drowning me in fabric. 
Anyway, a Sophie outfit wouldn't be complete without my black jeans. They can make an outfit a bit wintery and dark, so for spring I love adding a lighter top because it balances it out and keeps my look bright. 
Then this backpack, I love it!! Unexpectedly, I found it in the Avon catalog. I've been looking for one that was reasonably priced, not real leather and a decent size for a while and then I found this! I think it's a great size and manages to fit all my revision in without weighing me down and being too heavy. It also looks really chic because it's matte black. It goes with everything and just looks a bit different to a normal backpack and doesn't ruin my outfits or shoulders, which is always fab. 

How do you switch it up for spring? 

10 comments

  1. I love this look ! The blouse is so sweet and I really need to check out zara blouses after seeing this ! Also your little doggy is so cute ! Great post !

    Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly love everything about this look! :) That pattern on the shirt is so cute & it's so much more fun than just a regular white shirt I think. I really like the shoes as well, they go perfectly with the rest of the outfit. Also I'm sending you a big virtual hug & I hope you're having a much better day than you did yesterday x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that top is AMAZING! it's definitely me in a shirt too! oh my an I wonder if its available in the US because I looove it. I also love those boots.

    Lee - leethrifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is literally perfect babes!!!! I LOVE OWLS AND PINEAPPLES AND ORANGES TOO!! Cannot believe you picked the backpack up from Avon.. It's such a classic piece! Love this whole outfit .. It's definitely something I'd wear too!
    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blouse! It´s looks so light and cute. I actually switched my black go-to jeans for a pair of grey ones now that spring is coming around. That´s all the change I´m gonna do though, haha. Also I love the backpack. I´ve been looking for something like it for a while now!!
    xx Lisa | Following Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, the shirt is beautiful! You have such a good eye for fashion

    Emily x | emilyclairewrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still can't get over how pretty this shirt is! I really want to go get it but I don't want to look like I am copying you haha without it being awkward! You style everything so well!! So many goals! Xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I CANNOT get over that shirt! It's gorgeous and that detailing is flawless, can't beat a good Zara shirt can ya'

    lovely post,
    Daizy from| www.DitzyDays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shirt is really cute! I love your bracelet too!x

    Sal-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.