Social icons

Style Snippet: Blue Variations

Monday 25 April 2016














Dress: Vero Moda Sale Via LoveTheSales
Jacket: River Island
Necklace: Daisy Mae
Shoes: New Balance 420's 

Blue is such a lovely colour all year round but it's particularly perfect for spring because it's nice and light but still classic and easy to wear. I got this lovely dress from Love The Sales, which is a site thats a bit like ASOS that basically shows everything that is on sale at the moment. I really love it because it allows you to save money even when theres no promotions on. The dress is from Vero Moda, which is a brand I always see on ASOS and love. It's a classic shift dress with a polka dot print. It's really easy to throw on anytime and it looks like you really made an effort. 

I paired it with my new balance to add a more casual vibe to it. It just brings it down a bit and makes it perfect for college or a nice, comfy weekend look. I also wore this oversized denim jacket because I've been seeing them everywhere and I think they look so cool and just laid back!

What your favourite sale piece? 






7 comments

  1. This outfit is so nice! I really love that oversized denim jacket ,I need to get one! Lovely post! Xx

    Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah I absolutely love this outfit Sophie! :) I really like how the dress & the denim jacket look together, so cute! I can't wait for the weather to finally get warmer so I can throw on a denim jacket over everything instead of a coat again x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my , I love this outfit!! I love that you paired hat dress with sneakers (trainers? haha). looks too cool!!

    Lee - leethrifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! Looks perfect for spring time

    Emily x | emilyclairewrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! I would have never of thought to pair the items together, but you pull it off really well! Good job!!! Xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love matching pretty dresses with oversized jackets, it adds such a cool yet cute vibe! Lydia Eve, www.lydia-eve@blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' this outfit, especially the dress! I really like everything with a polka dot print :) Also, the little bee necklace is lovely!

    www.raiin-monkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.