Social icons

Style Snippet: Pine For You

Monday 1 August 2016
I normally never go into primark but I ran out of pjs so it was a must and then by surprise I picked up this fab shirt and I just had to show everyone!









Shirt: Primark
Jeans: Topshop Leighs 

I've been seeing all these slogan and pun t shirts on instagram and I've loved them; everyone loves a pun. Anyway, so I'd seen primary had loads but I never really go in because it's always busy and annoying but I actually packed for Scotland terribly. Like I packed 4 pairs of jeans but only 2 tops that I can wear in any weather and I only packed one pair of pjs which are like 6 sizes too big and I only really wear if I've faked tanned. I dont know what I was thinking but it meant I really needed to get some Pjs and Primark is always a safe bet. 

2 comments

  1. What a cute shirt! haha Love it!

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love T-shirt & jeans outfits - it's such a simple but cute look :) Really like this one! x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.