Social icons

Style Snippet: Cactus Theme

Wednesday 25 May 2016
As you all know Cacti are my favourite, so this novelty shirt is a staple piece in my wardrobe. I thought I'd style it up with another of my staple pieces for a simple, spring look!










Shirt: ASOS
Bomber Jacket: Boohoo
Earrings: New Look
Jeans: Topshop 
Bag: Avon 
Shoes: Converse

My go to outfit is a shirt and jeans and this is no exception, except I love this because of the print of the shirt. It has these really cute, black cacti all over which is a different take on a polka dot shirt. I think it adds a bit of personality to the outfit. I paired it with black accents to keep it casual and the black bomber just adds that sporty look (even if you're like me and don't actually do sports). The shirt is in a western style and has black piping in the same areas as a classic, cowboy shirt. I think thats a fun detail and is quite on trend, I've been seeing neck ties and western themes all over!! I don't know if I could pull off a full look but this is a subtle take on it. 

I thought I'd also give a little update:
I've been taking a little step back from blogging lately to sort things out in my life and get on with A Level revision. I feel quite overwhelmed by it so on my days off I've been putting more time into seeing friends and things. I still love my blog and I know I'll be posting more in summer but for now I need to focus on revision and not let my mental health slip! Thank you all for being so lovely!!

Whats you staple look?


6 comments

  1. Such a cute shirt! Love it :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute shirt! Just like everyone else at the moment I love Catci, so this shirt is perfect! Keep going with your revision lovely, you know we will be here for when your exams are over and you blog more! Mental health is so much more important! Have a great day xxx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt sooo much! This is such a great go-to outfit.

    Taking a blogging break can be really important for your mental health! you don't want to take on too much. Glad to see you're still posting though :)

    Lee - leethrifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shirt is so cute! I'm also taking a break right now so I completely understand where you are coming from! I look forward to more amazing posts in the summer!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hia! I really love your blog and have tagged you in the Liebster award that goes up on my post tomorrow. There’s a bunch of questions that I’d love you to answer and I just wanted to let you know how fab I think you blog is. The post goes up tomorrow at 3:00pm over at www.lydia-eve@blogspot.co.uk Lydia Eve x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely incredible, Sophie! I love the photography so much!
    I remember the first time I visited your blog I thought to myself: "Wow, she has an incredible potential" - I knew from the very start you'd be killin' it, hon :D
    And btw, cactus is always associated with you for me :) In a non-creepy, cute way <3
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.