Social icons

Spring Boohoo Haul

Wednesday 11 May 2016
Boohoo is one of my fave places to order from because it's so on trend and cheap and it always has good postage deals. I ordered a few things so I thought I'd share them!




I couldn't get many good photos of this top because it's black but I think you can see the main details. 
Its a high low top with a dip in the middle, I love this detail because it shows off high waisted jeans and is really flattering. It's a bit longer on me than it would be because I'm only 5ft but I still think it's a nice length. It has 70's vibes with the floaty sleeves and the embroidery. It also goes with the Victoriana trend with all the details in the embroidery. I think if the white was in stock I would've got that since we are heading into spring/summer but black is still lovely and will last all year round. It's a great transitional piece and very on trend, yet classic.






I got this little body because I thought it was a key piece that would last all year as a key basic. It's a ribbed material and light grey, which is great because it goes with most things and it's a lighter than the normal black. It does have poppers, which is always great in case I want to wear it on a night out and it helps getting it on and off. I sized up just in case they ran small, as I didn't want a constant wedgie but I don't think it's needed. I would add here that if you have small boobs, size down as I need to add an extra stitch in so that my boobs aren't constantly out. It's a lovely basic and I'd definitely look out for more colours and styles!!




I've been looking for a bomber jacket all over but they either seem to be shiny, puffy or have loads of zips. I just wanted a plain bomber that I could throw on with anything, so I headed to Boohoo and obviously they had a huge range! I picked up this jersey one and I love it. I've wore it so much already and I can tell it will be a staple in my wardrobe. It's fitted and cropped so it's really flattering but still has that boyish, bomber shape. It's got silver hardware, which is great for me because I wear silver necklaces. Overall, it's just a fab jacket and I'd really recommend it if you've been looking for one!




I also picked it up in this stone colour. I did think that it would be more peachy and I think I'll be sending this back as I'm too pale for it. I think this would look lovely on someone with a darker skin tone but for me it just washes me out. Again, it's lovely material and not too thick. It's a cropped style and I imagine it would go with so much!!




Amazingly I don't own an oversized shirt!! I know, total shock because they are such a staple. I thought I'd pick one up for spring/summer because they are great to use as a light jacket on warmer days and to throw over little tops. It will be great for travelling and I know I'll get so much wear out of it. It's blue, brown and white with a bit of navy, which I loved because it's bright but neutral so it's really easy to wear. It's a brushed cotton material but it isn't too thick. It is oversized so really easy to chuck on and I do think it's flattering because it's not too long in length. 

Whats your favourite thing? Have you been picking anything up fro spring?




12 comments

  1. Love all the pieces you picked! Especially the ribbed body!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the stone bomber, might check that out later ;-) I'm not too big of a fan of boohoo though because they don't do exchanges and you end up paying for the delivery if you don't like an item... I had to raise this up with customer service so idk. Other than that, you look great, love the embroidered top too <3 I have a very similar one I got from the sales a while back from zara for 10 pounds so feeling pretty proud about that hahah!

    Cherie | sinonym

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loooving that first top! such pretty detail. I always forget about boohoo but i definitely need to check them out soon!

    Lee - leethrifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of Boohoo too and I love everything you bought, you look beautiful! You've really made me want that black embroidered top, it looks so pretty :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love boohoo so much!!! They have such amazing pieces, I really like their skirts a lot! I agree on the amazing postage deals, they always have money off or free delivery! I love the items you picked up, you style them all so well, like usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite thing you got is the body - it's so smart and as you say, would go with so much stuff! I don't really shop online much but I'll have check Boohoo out as some of these pieces are gorgeous :)
    Rebecca | Notes From September
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ribbed body, which I didn't think I would as I'm usually not a fan, but the cross over detail and longer sleeves add a nice touch

    Emily x | emilyclairewrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You picked up some beautiful things, I absolutely love the look of that ribbed body! x

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the black top, such pretty details! Also your hair looks lovely!

    Rachel // Rachel Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great purchases! I especially love the jackets :)
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bomber jacket looks lovely on you! Tempted to pick one up myself

    DippyWrites

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting a bomber jacket for ages, might have to go look up this one ^_^ I don't own much from boohoo but the quality always seems good. Lovely post xx

    Sophie | http://ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.