Social icons

GRWM: Everyday Spring Look (Part 1)

Sunday 27 March 2016













Okay, so Spring is one of my favourite seasons because it's that lovely in-between weather. Not too hot but still sunny and bright, which puts me in the best of moods. 
Anyway, as always I start my day off in my favourite place, my bed. Since spring is full of revision days and the easter holidays, it usually means that I dont move from my bed for quite a while. I usually laze around playing on snapchat or doing blog things until I get the motivation to get up and revise. 
When I do decide to get up, I do my makeup and then go back to bed for a bit to start work. I can't work till I've done my makeup so minimal is best for me. I put a light layer of my Bourjois foundation and concealer; they just give a really nice coverage but they blend so quickly, which saves time for me. Then I put a bit of a peachy colour on my eyes with a dark brown in the crease. I find that this defines my eyes but in a more spring way. I add my usual cat eye but I only add it to half my eye. Firstly, because this is quicker and secondly because it opens my eyes up a bit more and gives them a more rounded look. If you struggle with winged liner, try applying your mascara first because it gives you a base line to follow. 
I add more blush that my average looks because that makes me feel more spring like and awake. Then for a pop of easy colour, I add my YSL lipstick in HERE. It's this lovely balm, lipstick in a light red colour. It's perfect for spring because it adds a hint of red/coral which helps to wake up your complexion but in an easy to wear way. It fades off gradually and leaves a nice stain, so you dont have to constantly re-apply. This is definitely a spring favourite, especially paired with a pink lip liner for a more coral look. Perfect if you have small lips, like me, because it just defines your lips a bit more. 

Tune in for part 2, which will be my everyday transitional outfits!
How do you switch up your routine for spring? 



6 comments

  1. Lovely post and I'm excited for the next instalment! Your room is so lovely. So fresh and modern. I love it. xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading posts like these and I cant wait for the next one. You look so pretty! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created such a lovely look and the lip shade is perfect :)

    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Spring is defenitely my favourite season because the weather can be really warm but not too warm! I still can't get over how nice your room is- you make me want to decorate mine so much xxx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this lip colour <3 I don't tend to change much up for the spring, maybe a lighter lip colour, since I love darker colours during winter. Lovely post as always xx

    Sophie | http://ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off, how cute is your bedroom! Secondly, I love love love that lip colour - I'm desperate to try the YSL lipstick, I think I may have to ask for it as a birthday present. Lovely post!

    Jess x | www.jessicajoseph.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.