Social icons

New Items In My Wardrobe

Friday 7 August 2015
I have  a few new pieces in my wardrobe to jazz up my transitional clothing, so I thought I'd share.




 
So firstly is this lovely pink top from Dorothy Perkins. This is a bit out of my comfort zone because its so pink and the print is a bit bigger, but I do really love it. It flows really nicely and it has a little bit of a peplum shape and its slightly longer in the back. I really love the shape because it's flattering but still flowy so you dont get too warm. 
I think the print is flattering because it add colour to your look but then it still has neutral blacks and whites so it isn't hard to wear. Overall I think it was a good buy to push me to wear different styled clothes.



Again another piece out of my comfort zone! I got this swing dress on the same Dorothy Perkins trip and I do really love it. I'd been eyeing the Monki version up but that was a bit longer so I didn't think it would flatter my shape because I'm quite short. 
I really love this because its quite 60s inspired and I like how twirly it is. I've always been afrain of the 'swing' style but I'm glad I've tried this; I think it works if you find one that fits well on your shape. I love the oversized look but because I'm so short it just would work, so I went for this petite one and it works much better because its shorter so it doesn't cut me off and the arm holes are nicely fitted around my arms so I doesn't gape like some sleeveless dresses. 
I think this will work great on hotter days with some white socks and converse but also in the winter with some thick tights and some masculine brogues


 I saved my favourite till last. This is an amazing Cactus vest from Pull And Bear (ASOS) and I'm in love. Obviously most people will know by now that I love cacti, so when I saw this I knew I had to buy it. I would recommend sizing up if you want  a more slouchy style because it is cropped; I sized up so I could wear it with normal jeans when I couldn't really be bothered with highwaisted. 
The fabric is a really soft jersey and it flows perfectly without sticking to any parts of your body. 
I really love the illustrated design, I think it's really different compared to a lot of slogan or photograph t-shirts. Then at the bottom it just says 'blossoming with age' but I dont think this really works for me because Cacti usually get taller/bigger with age but I still look like a 12 year old. 
The vest style is something different for me, I usually stick to 3/4 length sleeves but I like it, it's cool for summer.  
I just think this t-shirt was made for me.

Hope you liked this short look into my wardrobe! xox

6 comments

  1. That striped dress is so pretty :)
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I thought I'd go outside my comfort zone x

      Delete
  2. I love that shirt!
    Stay fabulous x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowery top! I might have to go and get one!!
    Just wanted to let you know, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Awards!
    versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com - here are the details!
    Love Georgia xxx
    georgieblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw really! Thank you so so much, that's really made my day. I really appreciate the support! Tahnk you Georgia Xxxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.