Social icons

4 Current Favourites

Tuesday 28 July 2015






Product 1:  
I rediscovered my love for this foundation and I'm so happy!I went off it when I started using my BB cream and my Clinique foundation but then I tried to 'shop my stash' and I remembered how much I love this. Its a medium coverage and very easy to build up but it still looks natural and not cakey. It makes me skin look fresh and covers all the imperfections I want; it also means I dont have to use as much concealer but I can still make the coverage very light on areas that doesnt need the coverage. I dont wear this everyday because I like the feel of BB creams more but on days when im feeling gross about my skin or I'm going out its perfect. 

Product 2:
I'm not really a blush person because I dont like my cheeks so I try not to extenuate them but this blush add the nicest pop of colour without making my cheeks stand out too much. When I want to do a bit more of a dramatic look I like to conceal everything, which can leave me looking pale and dull so adding this just brightens up my face and makes me look fresh. I think this blush works all year round because it's like a dusty rose colour so it looks very natural but can be built up.

Product 3:
I got this lipstick in June and I've wore it nearly everyday since. It's so comfortable to wear because its creamy but the colour is so pigmented so you can build it up or just pat it in. It works for me as a natural lip just to make my lips look fuller and my face a bit brighter but still natural. It's the perfect colour for any look I find and its just my go to lip. 

Product 4:
I've wore this mist for nearly 2 years on and off and I've brought it back out. Its solely a vanilla sent so it's not for everyone but I love it. Its quite sweet but not overpowering, It fades nicely but you can still smell it by the end of the day and sometimes it lingers on your clothes, which is a nice little surprise. I think I like this so much because it wears off to smell a bit like white chocolate, also it fades but you can still smell it, unlike some were the scent fades and you just cant smell it at all. I love all the products in this range but this has got to be my favorite and I'll always repurchase.



3 comments

  1. I swear by Rimmel foundations, definitely my favourite drug store foundation brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Whenever I stuck wandering Boots I always go for Rimmel, they just always work! xx

      Delete
  2. I swear by Rimmel foundations, definitely my favourite drug store foundation brand!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.